Kick Start you career with Glueck
Integrity. Transparency. Innovation. Come Dream Big. All of our team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to delight our customers. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. That mindset, along with our execution, has allowed Glueck to create revolutionary products that will dynamically change every industry they touch.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organisational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling web portals
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication,
- cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI),
- Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design,
- Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API’s, R, Python, etc.
- MongoDB, MySql, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js
- Take ownership for whole components of product development.
- Work with a small team in a fast-paced environment focused on the development and deployment of algorithms for real-world applications.
- Research state-of-the-art, author patents, publications and engage in relevant technical communities.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and provide timely, accurate reports and presentations to senior management and business partners.
- Experience in image classification, localisation, segmentation, face analysis, SLAM, 3D mapping, surveillance, action recognition and tracking (at least three).
- Expert knowledge in machine learning and computer vision.
- M.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field with 3+ years of industrial or academic experience (post M.S.).
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.