Kick Start your career with Glueck
Integrity. Transparency. Innovation.
All of our team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to delight our customers. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. That mindset, along with our execution, has allowed Glueck to create revolutionary products that will dynamically change every industry they touch.
Email your resume to email@example.com
- Take ownership for whole components of product development.
- Work with a small team in a fast-paced environment focused on the development and deployment of algorithms for real-world applications.
- Research state-of-the-art, author patents, publications and engage in relevant technical communities.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and provide timely, accurate reports and presentations to senior management and business partners.
- Experience in image classification, localisation, segmentation, face analysis, SLAM, 3D mapping, surveillance, action recognition and tracking (at least three).
- Expert knowledge in machine learning and computer vision.
- M.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field with 3+ years of industrial or academic experience (post M.S.).
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
We are looking for Developers with basic knowledge of web technologies, Database design and Computer Vision skills who possess a passion for developing real-life applications.
- Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS/PHP/NodeJS/Python and Other Front-End Technologies
- Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Code Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) to support machine learning applications
- Follow and Implement Industry Accepted Best Practices and Tools
- Solid Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Update Current Applications to Meet Modern Web Standards
- Document Project Build and Maintenance
- Developing solutions in area of vision, recognition, Automatic video segmentation, image analysis & processing, scene understanding, computational photography, etc.
- Collaborate with the core team to define, design, and ship new features
- Test for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience in Computer Vision, Image Processing & Pattern Recognition
- Graduate from University in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Intermediate knowledge & application of C++ and Python
Fields of Interest
- Computer Vision & Machine Learning
- Data Analyst
- Web Development